- preparation time
- artisan pizza crust, 12 inch round
- 1/3 cup red sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella shreds
- 4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 7 slices Sopressatta
- 3 Tbsp roasted red onion
- 4 lg basil leaves, hand torn - garnish after baking
- Hot honey drizzle - garnish after baking
- Preheat oven to 450oF.
- Remove crust from packaging and place unto a cookie sheet or preheated stone. For crispier crust, bake directly on oven rack.
- Brush top of crust with red sauce and add cheeses, Sopressatta and red onion.
- Reduce oven temp to 425oF and bake 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Garnish with basil leaves and drizzle with honey before serving.
This culinary creation features
Stella® Feta Cheese