- preparation time
- 1 cup Oyster Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Chantelle Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Cremini Mushrooms, chopped
- 20 each Eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ¾ cups Blue Cheese, crumbled and divided
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place mushrooms on a parchment lined sheet tray and roast for approximately 20 minutes, remove from the oven and reduce heat to 350°F.
- Prepare 2 cast iron skillets with ½ tablespoon of olive oil each
- In a medium bowl, combine roasted mushrooms with eggs, whole milk, ¼ cup blue cheese, salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture evenly between the prepared cast iron skillets and top each with 2 tablespoons of blue cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes until lightly golden and thoroughly cooked
- Remove from the oven and top each pan with the remaining blue cheese.
- Slice each frittata into 8 pieces and serve with your choice of salad.
This culinary creation features
Stella® Blue Cheese Crumbles